Update 0.7.0 "Mini-Me" Out now!
Hope you are doing well after the Holidays! As for the team, we're all freshened up and in to tackle the various challenges the new year has in store for us! Without further ado, we jumped straight back into action to extend your all-time-fav Moss experience. Speaking of the effort, please welcome
UPDATE 0.7 "MINI-ME"
- Beware the MiniBosses! New enemies might emerge in all the levels: you'll now get a pretty good chance at running into a boosted-up version of some previously familiar enemies who will try to give your day the extra frustration it never needed. Please welcome them with smoking hot barrels.
- A new Mech Tech for the dark ones: The Twilight Knight. In for some serious challenge in aim? get the "Shashlik!" achievement now! Skillshot!!
- The desert Boss Worm got some fierce henchmen. They protek and atak.
- The PET is doing proper damage to the enemy again. It's good with kids and kitties though.
- Cartridge descriptions are back in the shops! No more pig-in-a-poke shopping.
- Fixed the issue where your controller would vibrate even if you played with keyboard + mouse
- Portal descriptions will now appear prior to stepping into them - making a whole lot more sense this time...
- We made some balancing on the Blu. Among others, Guards will not dance around as much as before, going straight for the kill. The Pigball got faster, while the Tortle slooowed down. The Mortar Mantis made up its mind to attack the player after all and the Hoof-Beak is through with some self-confidence issues therapy too. Some projectiles fired at the player are faster and and the Fire-Claw grew up to the task of being more than just a tame pussy cat. You've been warned.
- Revised some of the more misleading tutorial texts.
- Fixed some nasty typos here and threr there. Once more, we would like to thank you all for your support and the reports you sent us, a great help in shaping the game! Keep sending your reports and comments in the dedicated Steam threads or to firstname.lastname@example.org Keep in touch on our Discord Server here: http://shotgunwithglitters.com/discord Make sure to check out and follow our Facebook[www.facebook.com] and BrightLocker[www.brightlocker.com] pages as well! Cheers, The SwG Team
Get Moss Destruction
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.